Make an Appointment Today!
Due to COVID-19, we are not accepting appointments at this time.
Notification from the U.S. Dept. of State regarding passports:
If you are thinking about applying for or renewing a U.S. passport now for international travel, please read the Department of State's current international travel advisory. Because of public health measures to prevent the spread of COVID-19, we have extremely limited U.S. passport operations. If you apply or renew now, you will experience significant delays of several months to receive your U.S. passport and the return of your citizenship evidence documents (such as birth certificates or naturalization certificates).
To view the documentation you will need prior to making an appointment, CLICK HERE.
Our Role as a Passport Acceptance Facility
A Passport Acceptance Facility is a public sector office that is designated to accept and execute passport applications on behalf of the US Deptartment of State.
The responsibilities of the passport application acceptance facility/agent are as follows:
- The principal task of the acceptance agent is to execute the passport application and to ensure that the application form and supporting documents are correctly submitted and enclosed in the proper envelope.
- The agent will verify that the photo you submit is your true likeness and that it meets all of the passport picture requirements. Then, the document you submit as evidence of citizenship will be screened to ensure that you have provided an acceptable document.
- The agent will record the identification document you present on the application and review the form to make sure you have provided all the required information.
- After collecting the passport fees, the agent will administer an oath and witness your signature on the form. If you sign the application prior to arriving at the acceptance facility, you will be required to fill in a new form.
- The agent then signs the application and affixes the passport office's authorized seal or stamp on it. Finally, the agent ensures that the sealed envelope is mailed to the proper address unless you request to have it hand delivered by a currier service.
For further questions, please contact us at (603) 224-7113.
Forms and Documentation Needed
For information about each required document, view our Documentation Checklist.
- Passport Application
- Proof of Citizenship
- Proof of Identity
- Passport Photograph
- Additional Documentation for Children
*WE CAN ONLY ACCEPT CHECKS OR MONEY ORDERS FOR APPLICABLE FEES.
For More Information
Applicants are advised to visit travel.state.gov.